Your clerkship is is an exciting part of your journey through law school, as you get to see all the theory and hypotheticals from your law books and classroom discussions in reality.
In the Lloyd & Mousilli clerkship program, the theories and methodologies come alive and you’re given real assignments from the start. On this business training ground and in the courtroom is where you will learn the most. This is where you will apply what you have learned so far in law school, and in most cases, even more than you thought you could learn.
Our clerkship program will ensure that as one of our clerks you are involved in deals and cases that will take you, your legal education, as well as your practical experience to the next level.
What to expect in our clerkship program
Your success is our passion and we will strive and invest the time and resources for your training in your future as you become part of ours. The Lloyd & Mousilli team will do all we can to help you become the brilliant lawyer and business advisor that our clients around the world demand and have come to expect from our team. You can expect feedback from partners, associates, as well as the paralegal & administrative staff as they provide guidance throughout the clerkship program.
As part of our clerkship program, you will:
- Be introduced to all of our firm’s various practice areas and will have the freedom to work on assignments that will stimulate your brain
- Have the opportunity to develop your legal skills, enhance your business knowledge band apply your learnings in real active practice scenarios
- Be given assignments from proofreading and drafting trademark applications, crafting arguments for hearings, to carrying out legal research, and attending hearings
- Be exposed to cases that will illuminate your key legal skills and allow you to explore the various fields of law.
- Be welcomed to participate in pro bono work for our many charitable clients